Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper

I had an absolutely terrible morning. Since it's non-WoW related (and I've already whined and bitched about it on my private blog) I shall simply sum it up here: jury duty. For anyone who's ever received a summons, those two little words no doubt suffice. Luckily, my trusty blogger dashboard provided me with some sunbeams.

First, Bossy Pally making fun of gankers made me lol. The small-minded gankers of WoW are why I'll always choose a PvE server over a PvP server if I have a choice, but there's something truly heartwarming about players triumphing (is that even a word?) over gankers.

Second, BBB's 'just sit your ass down and write something' was great. I especially like his little 'title secret' tucked away at the end!

And lastly, the truly epic animated Ghostcrawler gif in today's edition of The Queue. Just... win. Seriously.

So, a big thank you to the WoW blogosphere for brightening my day! I needed it.

Oh, and if you wondered wtf the title has to do with this post, the answer is: absolutely nothing. I suck at titles and happened to be eating Lay's Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper potato chips with my tuna sandwich when I started writing this. ;) Thank (or blame) BBB's post today (linked above) for this and no doubt many future obscure titles. I have been inspired. Mwahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment